Success- Lucas Rendina

Something important to me is being successful. Obviously there are many other things that are more important right now like my family and friends, but those are very generic and apply to almost everyone. I have always been especially focused on my future, with that driving me to get good grades and succeed in school. Even in middle school, I would always be trying to make money or working on assignments others didn’t care about. That being said, I don’t mean I need to be super rich, as I’m not that interested in materialistic things, only that I’d like to live comfortably. This would relieve a lot of stress, not having to worry about money on top of everyday tasks and work. The way I see myself being successful is by doing well in high school, then going to college, and then getting a good job. Like most others, I have little interest in my classes, and following this path is my motivation to do things like studying, homework, and this blog post, things that all are bothersome short-term but pay off long-term. Success for me would also mean not just money, but also enjoying what I do and being around people I like. There's no way to know for sure, but I can be fairly confident that I would be happy with all these things. As of now, however, I'm still pretty young, so I’ll continue working to achieve them and hopefully one day they can become a reality.
Image result for success Image result for studying

Comments

  1. the only way to be successful is by trying your hardest in what you believe in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it- just make sure it's success that is worth your time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough