All The Places I Want To Go By Norah Monaghan

I recently decided I need a vacation. I've been stuck at my house almost three months now, and I want a change of scenery. I've decided that I should make a list of some places that I would want to go, if I was able to (I love the beach, so they're all beaches haha).


1. Lake Tahoe
I really want to go to Lake Tahoe. There's so many fun activities to do there year round. In summer there's jet skiing, parasailing, paddle boarding, and hiking are just a few. In the winter there's normal skiing, snowmobile tours, and snow tubing. The lake is gorgeous and perfect for swimming. There's plenty of stores to shop too.





2. The Maldives
The Maldives looks like the perfect place for a vacation. The over-water-villas look so fun, so I really want to stay in one at some point. You can also have dinner under the ocean in the Maldives. One restaurant, named Ithaa is located 16 feet below sea level and is made up of glass walls. As you eat, you can watch the marine life swim by. If dining under water isn't really your thing, there's also restaurants located on top of the water too! Overall, the Maldives seem like such a fun place to visit and I really want to take a trip there.

3. Hawaii
Hawaii is definitely somewhere I'd like to go someday. Some of the activities to do in Hawaii are snorkeling with wild dolphins,  whale watching cruises, and helicopter tours. There's also historic sights to visit there like the USS Arizona memorial. The islands are stunning with their flowers, wild life, and beaches. The temperature is warm year round, so you could go there anytime of year. Hawaii is definitely worth the long plane ride.

Comments

  1. Same, I think we all need a vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being home makes me think of where I'd like to travel too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough