Being a Football Player and Student By Parker Williamson


I don’t always enjoyed school all the time. Having to wake up super early in the morning
is one of the main reasons for that. Along with all the work and stress. The things that
have really kept me going through this school year and last school year was the friends
I’ve made at football and football itself. Football is by far the best sport(my opinion). I love
how you need to be physically and mentally fit. It trains you mind to go for the win even
though you are being beaten. That mindset helps me get through school and actually
sometimes helps me have fun with learning I mean sometimes things in school can be
really interesting. Football is something to look forward to every day. I get to wake up and
go to school then go to football and have fun and hang out with the friends I’ve made on the
football team. We are like a family. We all went through those sometimes brutal but necessary
summer practices and that created brotherhood between all of us. I really helps me enjoy
school when I’m in an environment where everyone is awesome and cares about me like I’m
their brother. School has got nothing on me as long as I got football, and Ramen Noodles,
which is a necessity.

Comments

  1. It's nice to feel like you have a brotherhood in a sports team. What is with everyone and Ramen?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough