Listening to Music? Georgia Paraskos

I really like listening to music. Up until this year I never really listened to music in my free time and my friends thought I was absolutely insane. I only started when I got a ride from an acquaintance and neither of us had music to play and it was SO AWKWARD. As someone who still makes their parents talk on the phone and order food for them, the forced social interaction was one of the most painful fifteen minutes I’ve had to sit through. So I made a playlist. It started with songs my friends enjoy, and then slowly turned into a lot of stuff I found. On my own. I know. And if you’re wondering what kind of music I listen to, I don’t think anyone could sum it up into one category. If only there was a way you’d be able to listen to a few of the songs I really like. That would be convenient. Oh well.

Comments

  1. Shoot.... I really wish there was a way I could see your favorite songs... That's too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait this is actually so creative and an awesome way to share your music taste! I love the songs you linked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the links and the story of using music to fill that awkward gap in a car!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough