Can you change your destiny? Hayley Ouimette

Is your path already pathed? Can you change what is going to happen in your life? These are the questions that make me second guess every decision I make, whether it will alter how my life will play out. With the new year only 4 hours away, will everything that happens already be predetermined or are my choices what decide what happens? 

No one will ever know the true answer to this so this year, I'm taking every day as it comes. There is no point in worrying about every choice I make when eventually, I believe, everything will work out on its own. This past year I have been so scared to make any decisions with the worry of how it will affect anything in my future. This year, if I feel like it's right, I want to be able to commit to choices and just roll with it, and not worry so much. 

This idea of destiny and my future is about school, college, jobs, everything. It will all work out in the end so as of now, doing things I enjoy like certain sports and activities but also classes I take or interests I have, should be what I'm focusing on right now. My destiny will be whatever it is, with the choices I make, and what is also meant to be. 2020 is a new year, and what happens, happens. 

Image result for 2020

Comments

  1. It is always better to live in the moment. I get that; the feeling of worry the future brings, but we do not need to have everything figured out right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea to go day by day! More of us need to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough