Movie Reviews By Charlotte Putnam
Being stuck in my house has caused me to watch A LOT of movies to entertain myself, or have something interesting to talk about. So here is a review on just a few that I have watched. Dead Pool 1 and 2 9/10 I thought both of these movies were super funny. They have some scenes people might not particularly like if they aren't a fan of blood, but I enjoyed these a lot. I was super entertained. Within the first five minutes of the first movie I was already laughing. There were definitley some offesive jokes and bad language so watch out for those, and don't watch these movies with younger kids, but otherwise it was quite entertaining. Bambi 8/10 I may be 16, but I still LOVE disney. And I love watching old disney because those are the best movies. Bambi was a really good movie and the characters were adorable. (Spoiler alert) When the mom died I was heart broken and it was super sad. I knew it was coming, but it was still a sad scene. Other than the death I thought it was...



I love Grey's Anatomy too! Honestly I think that's the best show I have watched.
ReplyDeleteParenthood is so good!
ReplyDeleteSweet post! I like Friends the best!!
ReplyDelete