What I've Done During Quarantine by Lucas Rendina

This is one of the harder blog posts to write, because what I’ve done during quarantine has been pretty much nothing. For my mornings, I set alarms 2 minutes before each of my live classes, go to them, and go back to sleep, not really waking up until around 11, or after 3rd period. Then, I have breakfast and do all my work, hopefully being done by 2:00. The rest of my day is incredibly unproductive, but I haven’t been bored. Just because I don’t have anything to do isn’t a problem, I can just relax and never get too stressed. I tried working out a lot to do something productive when the quarantine started, but with all gyms closed, all I could do was run and do pushups. This made me hate pushups and I hurt my wrists, so it didn’t take long for me to give it up. My other attempt at productivity was to learn how to wheelie a bike. I had almost learned over the summer last year and thought I could get it, but I was wrong. The weather also made it impossible to stay consistent, with what has seemed like rain every other day. So, with both of these failed, I came back to a schedule of YouTube and Netflix from 2:00 p.m. until midnight. Some of the shows I would most recommend that I watched so far are All American, Stranger Things, and Outer Banks. They’re all very popular and well known, and I went through a full season of each in around 2-3 days. Also, I saw a lot of stand-up comedy specials, my favorites being from Dave Chappelle and Gabriel Iglesias. On YouTube, I’ve been watching a lot of videos from Nelk, a prank channel I’ve followed for a while. Something else I didn’t mention earlier is music. By now, I feel like I’ve listened through every album from Travis Scott, Drake, Kendrick Lamar, and countless others. Hopefully the weather changes as we get closer to the summer, but I'm not that worried, I'll find something productive to do eventually.
OUTER BANKS - CHARACTER AESTHETICS on We Heart ItAll American (TV series) - Wikipedia

Comments

  1. I think it's interesting that you get up for class, but then go back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough