Quarantine Video by: Jake Ryan Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - May 04, 2020 For the last blog post, I decided to make a video about quarantine! It is a little compilation of time during corona. Link to video Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousMay 4, 2020 at 8:40 AMJake this was literally AMAZING. The shots and everything...how did you do it?!?!?! WOWReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 4, 2020 at 11:49 AMThat was really beautiful and it made me miss the Ryan Family :( Tell everyone I say hi!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 5, 2020 at 12:06 PMbro the drone shots were SCRUMPTIOUS i think i cried a little bitReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 5, 2020 at 6:54 PMGreat video! The drone footage was amazing!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 6, 2020 at 8:32 AMThis was so cool! Even though it has no words, the video says so much.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDanielleMay 6, 2020 at 11:53 AMJake - this was incredible! Way to go out on the blog with a BANG!! Made me cry because you captured what we're all doing right now and the haircut made me smile! This video speaks volumes! Excellent! ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 7, 2020 at 10:29 AMwoahhhhhhh! Love the cinematography! I'd never be able to do this with my fam, lol. We just argue.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 31, 2020 at 10:50 AMGreat idea. I don't know how you made it with all of the editing. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 31, 2020 at 2:44 PMYeah Jake that was really incredible. That must have taken a lot of time and effort to put together, so great job!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Jake this was literally AMAZING. The shots and everything...how did you do it?!?!?! WOW
ReplyDeleteThat was really beautiful and it made me miss the Ryan Family :( Tell everyone I say hi!!!
ReplyDeletebro the drone shots were SCRUMPTIOUS i think i cried a little bit
ReplyDeleteGreat video! The drone footage was amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis was so cool! Even though it has no words, the video says so much.
ReplyDeleteJake - this was incredible! Way to go out on the blog with a BANG!! Made me cry because you captured what we're all doing right now and the haircut made me smile! This video speaks volumes! Excellent!
ReplyDeletewoahhhhhhh! Love the cinematography! I'd never be able to do this with my fam, lol. We just argue.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea. I don't know how you made it with all of the editing.
ReplyDeleteYeah Jake that was really incredible. That must have taken a lot of time and effort to put together, so great job!
ReplyDelete