Ranting with Mel

I know this is past midnight technically, but I honestly forgot about the blog post for May.
It just feels like everything is out of whack. The world is going through a pandemic, there are riots on the streets, and nothing is going right. Everything is just wrong, and I need a good rant. I think everyone deserves a good rant right about now. I have become so antsy, and can barely sit still (not like i couldn't sit still before). But the point is, ....
there is no point
i dont know what I'm saying anymore
THE WORLD IS CHAOS!!!!111!!!!1!11!1
I've been trying to pass the time watching netflix and bingeing shows. I've been drawing more, and writing music. (I've also become obsessed with Katya Zamolodchikova, a drag queen who is absolutely insane)
But still, it seems like a new bad thing is happening every day.
We have a deadly virus, murder hornets, rising rates of depression, anti-racism movement and riots, etc, etc, etc.
I think it might just be the beginning of the apocalypse. ~the beginning of the end~
Everything is just out of whack
on top of everything that's happening in the world, i have some of my own personal issues regarding mental illness. I also have someone trying to crawl back into my life again after over a year and a half. Someone who broke my heart so badly, and now i don't know how to react. But apparently im being invited over to meet their new pet. I don't think it's the best choice to go, but honestly i've been so impulsive recently, it's not even funny. It's hard to control my emotions and actions.
My friend thinks I'm manic. I think he's crazy.
Anyways, if anyone else needs to rant, please do so in the comments. I hope everyone is doing ok during these tough times, and I'm going to miss these silly blog posts every month
<3
Also, screw June 1st
Katya.Zamolodchikova.Help.Me.Im.Dying.2019.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG ...
I didn't know what to do for a picture so here is katya

Comments

  1. The world is complete chaos right now, but stay strong. We will get through this and I hope to see your smiling face in our school building next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough