“Bohemian Rhapsody” by Queen Cover - Elizabeth DeGasperis

          I can’t believe it’s the last blog of the year! These were so much fun to do and I’ll miss them. Anyway, here is a cover of “Bohemian Rhapsody”. Queen is my favorite band of all-time, and their music resonates with all kinds of people on so many levels. More than anything, I admire their versatility and ability to operate as four equal parts. It isn’t hard to believe they have stood the test of time.
Here is a link to the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRX9ledyM


*(Apologies for submitting this a day late)

Comments

  1. Elizabeth - This is fantastic! I love that you chose to do something so different! I'm also happy you've enjoyed the blog posts! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not Fate, Just a Coincidence - Sila Paniker

Grace vs. the Tortoise - by Grace McDonough

Goodbye 2010s - Grace McDonough